Tuesday, November 6, 2007

6 pounds 11 ounces!


I think I may have even of cried a little bit when they showed her to me.

I sat behind the little screen in the operating room next to the anesthesiologist and Erica's head. I would sneak glances at the surgery in the reflection of some glass. I'll tell you, it is really hard to look at someone slicing into your wife and pulling things out of her. But using the reflection, it distorted what was going on and it wasn't too traumatic for me.

Anyway, welcome unnamed Girl Baby to the world.










3 comments:

arikka said...

Congratulations! I'm so proud of Erica. And you Mark, for being so brave during the surgery.
You should name her election or referendum one or proposition one.

Nika, Travis, Ayda and Zander said...

Congrats!! Enjoy the new member of your family and get some rest!!
Nika

weazel said...

Nicely done! I guess Uncle Paul will come visit in 5 or 6 years when the screaming stops. OK, just kidding. I see that Erica's father has already taken Unnamed Girl to see his barber for his haircut.