Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Little Girls, Little Girls

I’ve got two blogs - This one about my regular (or irregular) thoughts and happenings and then the baby blog (see Baby Central). My thinking was not everyone is interested in baby stuff, in fact it irritates some, so I’d create two and then you could read as much or as little as you’d like.

But, when you’re unemployed and 1 ½ weeks from giving birth that tends to be what consumes you… as least me.

By the way, GO READ MARK’S BABY BLOG!!!! He actually posted some video of us at the gym the other day so you can see my mad basketball skills – even while being prego! (Click on Daddy’s perspective on the left side of the screen).

So I have baby news but its different baby news. My sister had her baby!!! On Friday she had a beautiful baby girl. We all trotted up to the hospital to take a look. She’s gorgeous. 7 lbs and 13 oz and pink, pink, pink. Both mom and baby are doing really well. They’re home from the hospital now and my other little niece is starting to figure out what this infamous ‘baby sister’ is all about – she’s heard us talking about it for months.

To keep track: My older sis now has two little girls. I’m having a girl in a week or so. My other older sis already has a girl and is pregnant again. So, the Hansens continue our girl-streak thus far (remember I’m one of 6 kids – 5 girls, 1 lone boy). The big question now is will Jamie be the first to break the all-girl streak and have a boy this February? Or will we have 5 little girl cousins running around?

No comments: