Saturday, January 19, 2008

Predictability

I love that I can come to my blog and see postings from some of you. Thank you so much for taking the time to read AND post. Hearing what you’re thinking has been great so thank you!

I also wanted to thank you for the support after my bitterness rant. You had some really nice things to say which I needed to hear – thank you, thank you!

I went to CostCo the other day to print up some photos. Along the entry way was a massive wall of vitamins which made me chuckle.
What a wonderfully predictable society we are and I love that about us!

I love that come January we’re all tightening our belts both financially and calorically. We’re getting out of debt, and getting out from underneath our extra fat layers. How fun to know that we’ll all be gluttonous together starting at about Halloween. Then we try to stick to the ol’ resolutions, at least through January but then – it’s Valentine’s Day!!!! And it’s all downhill from there because we have a new reason to celebrate every month.

There is great comfort in that, I think.

No comments: